sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

SECCIÓN BILINGÜE Y RESTO DE GRUPOS



COMPLETA LOS ESPACIOS CON PUNTOS

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
by Whitney Houston

If I should stay,
I would only be in your.............
So I'll go,
But I know
I'll think of.........every step of the way.

And I
Will always love you,
Will always love you.

You, my darling you.
Bittersweet..............
That is all I'm taking with me.
So ..............
Please, don't cry,
We both know I'm not what you
You ............

And I
Will always love you,
Will always love you.

I hope life treats you .................
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish you joy and .
But above all this,
I'm wishing you love.................

And I will always love you,
I will always love you,
You, darling, I love you.
I'll always, I'll always love you.

http://www.saberingles.com.ar/songs/exercises/35.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, se respetuoso.
Gracias